What makes Magnolia's sterling silver jewelry collection so unique?
Twenty-five talented designers, each with a distinctive style, are in charge of the original, diverse Magnolia collection. This means that every woman can find the piece that best expresses her personality and manifests her taste in the most flattering way. Every month, 500 unique new pieces are added to our rich 3,000-piece collection, so that every one of your visits to a Magnolia store will reveal something unexpected. In addition to striving for breathtaking design, Magnolia strictly monitors the quality of each and every piece of jewellery, which is certified by the Israeli Standards Institute. Magnolia provides a one-year full warranty for every piece of jewellery.
When can I see Magnolia's new collection?
In fact, you can do so every week! More than 100 new pieces of jewellery are added to the collection on a weekly basis, and are displayed in every one of the chain's retail branches here and abroad. Magnolia's ever-changing collection includes a variety of 3,000 different unique and exclusively designed items. Choose the piece that suits your taste, mood, and current fashion. Every day brings the opportunity for a new spark!
Where can I see the selection of Magnolia's sterling silver jewelry?
Magnolia has about 160 retail branches around the world: in Australia, the UK, Canada, Portugal, Israel, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Since the best way to "feel" the jewellery is to try it on, we invite you to visit one of our retail branches. Magnolia's staff will be delighted to show you our collection, highlight the beauty and uniqueness of each item, and advise you on the purchase most suited to your needs. Please browse this site for a continuously updated selection of jewellery.
How can I find out about Magnolia's special offers?
Join Magnolia's Customer Club and be the first to receive news of our special offers and sales! To join, please click here.
Does Magnolia have a loyalty club?
Yes! You can join Club Magnolia at any of our retail branches, or by completing the membership application online.
What is 925 sterling silver jewelry?
This designation refers to jewellery that contains at least 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is copper, which endows the jewellery with its required strength. Magnolia sterling silver jewelry is quality-assured by standards institutes throughout the world, which verify the amount of pure silver used in each item. The 925 stamp found on each piece indicates the quality of the silver and its compliance with international standards.
My jewellery is tarnishing; what should I do?
"Blackening" is a natural process that occurs in silver as a result of oxidation. You may find that in summer your jewellery tarnishes faster due to the acidity of sweat and the humidity in the air. You can clean your Magnolia jewellery with a special detergent for sterling silver jewellery or with a jewellery cleaning cloth (available for purchase at all Magnolia branches). Alternatively, you can go to any of Magnolia's branches and have your jewellery sent out for a professional cleaning, at a minimal cost.
How can I keep my sterling silver jewelry in good condition?
What does the Magnolia warranty cover?
Magnolia offers a complete one-year warranty on its products. Conducting quality checks on every piece of jewellery, at every stage of production, gives us complete confidence in our products and makes us happy to provide you with the following warranty.
Terms of Warranty:
Are Magnolia silver watches water resistant?
Magnolia watches are not water resistant (even if otherwise stated on the package).
What is "Gold-filled" jewellery?
Gold fill is an alloy containing 14K gold and various kinds of metal (approximately 5% of gold filled alloy is gold). Gold fill has the attributes of gold and does not lose its color.
Is it possible to join the Magnolia family?
Magnolia is expanding at a very rapid pace and is recruiting employees from all over the world to different fields! Please visit our careers page for more information.