First dates are always special...
The outside chance of it turning into something special (or maybe just something right now) is always a concern but the memories of a first date are always those that seem to stick around.
So, if you are preparing yourself for a first date, take extra care with your makeup and with your dress never forgetting to bring it all together with jewellery.
Many things have to be considered before finalizing your choice:
• Don’t go overboard and wear gaudy gold jewellery
• Silver jewellery is always appropriate
• Go for delicate jewellery that will impress your partner (and not take away from you)
• An elegant silver anklet will draw attention to those carefully pedicured feet
• Sterling silver jewellery like a cool chain necklace with a dreamy pendant and crinkled wide open bangle make you look trendy.
Your jewellery should compliment your personality. If your jewellery is so loud it screams, he’ll remember your jewellery and not you. More than that, he might thing you’re high maintenance.
So, it’s always better to opt for a minimalist trend while getting ready for your first date. One of the most important things is that you should always purchase your jewellery in advance so that you know whether or not it works with you and your outfit.
Magnolia sterling silver jewellery is produced under strict standards of quality assurance and undergoes quality control inspections by government-certified institutions worldwide.
Individually designed and handcrafted to perfection by our team 25 talented designers,each piece of jewellery is crafted from .925 silver and comes with a 1 year warranty that covers service and maintenance.